Have you ever, tried to think of a logo for your website or a banner? Not sure where to start or where to go from the title of your site? Here are a few questions I’ll be asking myself as I come up with a logo and (new originally owned) banner for my site.
1) What is your site for? Who will be reading it?
2) Do you plan to make it publicly known or even well known?
3) What does your site mean for you?
4) What colours speak to you?
5) Will it have a picture of representation?
6) A slogan?
7) Modern, Vintage, Elegant or Rustic?
8) How does it make you feel? On to others?
Write these down or draw how it makes you feel. Don’t over think it, just draught down the first few things that come to mind and we’ll go from there.
Feel free to check out logo and banner sites, you won’t own them but they may come in handy with come up with a design. This site I found very helpful: DesignMantic.com
That’s all for now. I will post an image of this process for you when I’ve completed it. And as well follow up with the end design 🙂